· Product approved and certified in accordance with the New European Machinery Directive 2006/42 / CE and Harmonized Standard EN 1493: 2010.
· Asymmetrical arms, allow the easy opening of the doors.
· Equipped with telecoil arms and double wedge allowing to take any type of vehicle.
· SCS It is a new integrated information system of Auto-Diagnosis.
· Synchronization between columns by inductive detectors.
· Low maintenance: Lubrication of spindles and nuts permanent and automatic.
· Maximum stability: High quality handles ensure the stability of the trolleys.
· High resistance spindles.
· Manual lowering of vehicles in the event of voltage failure.
|Distance between columns||2795 mm|
|Loading capacity||3500 Kg|
|Minimun height||95 mm|
|Lifting height||2000 mm|
|Lifting time||Four. Five”|
|Length Arms (min-max)||Short 620-1240 mm Length 825-1440 mm|
|Total Width||3490 mm|
|Column height + aerial cableway||4040 mm|
|Engine||Three-phase 230/400 V 50/60 Hz. · 2 x 2.4 KW|